Our Client is a Multinational Company leader in Nutrition & Health Company.
Country Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Manager
Luanda - Angola
Reporting to the Country Manager, he/she mission is:
- Responsible for management of regulatory matters related to products sold by/within the country. Includes management of regulations, compliance of products, labels and advertising with local regulations, support for innovation/renovation, participation in elaboration and revision of local regulations, co-ordination of Shared Regulatory Services (where applicable) and interaction in work of Codex Alimentarius.
- Collects/maintains national regulations relevant to product categories sold by local market;
- Ensures that relevant units within Market, including factories and application groups, are fully aware of regulations and are trained in their application;
- Develops/maintains documentation to substantiate decisions in labeling and advertising;
- Continually improves knowledge and awareness of local food regulations;
- Assures compliance of products and labels with local regulations;
- Provides advice on application of regulations related to advertising and ensures legal compliance of product formulations with local regulations;
- Applies Company policies and positions in elaboration of local regulations and in decisions about product formulations/labeling.
- University level degree (Engineer, MsC,/ PhD) in Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Medical Doctors or related field; regulatory/legal background;
- Fluency in English, French and Portuguese;
- Angolan nationality;
- 3 to 5 year’s professional experience in related technical field;
- Project management and negotiation skills;
- Regulatory knowledge;
- Scientific background.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference [ANG-CS&RAM].