Take care of your career
Heerema Marine Contractors (HMC) is a world leading marine contractor in the offshore oil and gas industry. HMC transports, installs and removes all types of offshore facilities. These include fixed structures, complex infrastructures and floating facilities, in shallow water, deepwater and ultra deepwater.
For our Project in Angola we are looking for:
- Reporting activities, delays or other updates to site representative and Project Manager.
- Managing subcontractor according hydrotest procedure.
- Determining together with subcontractor improvements if needed to be made.
- Checking NDE reports with QC team
- Managing FAT & SIT procedures.
- Monitoring and reporting of man-hours made by Sonamet.
- Checking of the equipment before the start of operations.
• Minimum of 3 years experience on similar tasks
• Basic NDE
• Fluency in English and knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish (preferably)
• An opportunity to experience one lifetime adventure by working in Africa in a challenging environment
• Informal work atmosphere in an ambitious project
• Ample opportunities for personal development
• Opportunities to work independently within a team of committed colleagues
Please send your application to Hugo Reis by sending your cv in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and writing “HydroTest Engineer” in the subject field