JOB Opportunity for Sales and Marketing Graduates
It is with great pleasure that I introduce our company, BBY Global FZE a major stockiest and wholesale distributor of construction, automotive and consumer products stationed at Jebel Ali Free zone, Dubai, UAE.
It is the export marketing and distribution arm of a consortium of businesses with operations and facilities in different parts of the region. The group enjoys more than 30 years of experience, financial strength, goodwill and has established a strong foot hold in Africa with a diversified range of operations in manufacturing, construction, real-estate, international trade and duty-free travel product retailing.
BBY wishes to recruit qualified degree or diploma sales and/or marketing graduates, preferably local nationalities residing in Angola to undertake and oversee its local sales and marketing operations.
Title: Country/Territory Sales and Marketing Executive: Angola
Place of Work: Angola
Terms of Employment: Full Time
Report to: Regional Marketing Manager
- To find prospective buyers. Collect and document contacts of prospective buyers from
secondary and primary (on the field) sources.
- To establish contact and maintain relationship with identified prospects
- To understand the customer needs, practices and market requirement for our products
- To present our products and offers, explaining how they will help meet the customer
demands and are differentiated from other alternative brands and substitutes.
- To negotiate, close deals, facilitate communication and arrange for order confirmation.
- To meet or exceed sales targets, performance requirements and schedules.
- To be on the watch out for changes in the market (competitor offerings, new business
opportunities, shift in regulation, etc..).
- To prepare sales action plan (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly) and provide input in
developing sales and marketing strategy for his/her assigned territory.
- To properly document and submit weekly performances reports and communicate
progress and developments on daily basis.
- Other similar or related functions intended to generate sales, expand market share or
enter new markets as deemed necessary by management.
The applicant is required to meet the below requirements,
- Minimum of diploma in sales, and marketing or related fields.
- Entry level with outstanding result oriented personalities or 2 years of relevant
experience in sales.
- Excellent communication, follow up and reporting skills in both English and local
- Professional attire as per the company dress code and presentation skills.
- Able and willing to travel throughout the country as needed.
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to new products and technology.
- Action and result oriented with proven success in achieving targets.
- Confident negotiator who have the ability to access and convince decision makers.
- Demonstrate positive attitude in dealing with stressful and challenging situations and
- Independent personality with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
Applicants will also be required to pass theoretical and practical exams to qualify. The entry
exams will test the candidate’s ability to plan and implement a sales development initiative and if
he or she could prove successful in selling.
- Basic salary
- Bonus (Fixed lump sums on attainment of set benchmarks)
- Commission and other incentives(depending on products)
For further information you could contact us at:
BBY Global FZE
E-mail: email@example.com (for CV application purposes)
Contact person: Michael Mahdere