Bilingual Portuguese / English HSE Superintendent
Intership owns and operates a fleet of accommodation work barges serving the offshore oil & gas industry. Intership places the highest priority on Safety, Health and Environmental Protection and we are looking for a highly motivated person, who is fluent in English and Portuguese to be responsible for the HSE Management System of the Company including implementation at all levels, in our office in Luanda, Angola.
Terms of Employment:
• A 2-year contract starting February 2011;
• Working hours: from 8am to 6pm, Mon-Sat.
• Salary: competitive.
• Establish, implement, and maintain a good HSE culture by providing for safe practices and a safe working environment.
• Read the company SMS carefully and understand the system for effective maintenance and improvements.
• Establish safeguards against all identified risks.
• Continuously improve safety management skills of shore and vessel personnel, including preparing for emergencies related to safety, health and environmental protection.
• Be responsible for HSE activities related to shipment of all containers, skips, baskets.
• Perform internal / external HSE Audits and Inspections / report and rectify non-conformances.
• Establish and oversee HSE Site Inductions and follow-up HSE Training.
• Conduct Risk Assessments / JSAs (Job Safety Analyses).
• Regular Toolbox Meetings and Safety Meetings with Contractors.
• Stock Management with Safety Material for Offshore requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Fluent in English.
• BSC or HSE diploma - NEBOSH or equivalent certified diploma.
• Minimum 3 years related and approved HSE experience preferably in the offshore oil and gas sector.
• Knowledge in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Please send CV to the attention of Ms Hannah Vogel at email@example.com, preferably in English.