Bilingual Portuguese / English Procurement Assistant
Intership owns and operates a fleet of accommodation work barges serving the offshore oil & gas industry. We are looking for a highly motivated person, who is fluent in English and Portuguese to assist with purchasing in our office in Luanda, Angola.
Terms of Employment:
• 2-year contract starting February 2011;
• Working hours: from 8am to 6pm, Mon-Sat.
• Salary: competitive.
• Source and purchase equipment, materials and supplies as required by the Company's Vessels, obtaining greatest value for money.
• Arrange transport of purchased items, and co-ordinate with Vessel to get items on board in the soonest possible time.
• Negotiation of contract terms for purchasing expensive equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Fluent in English
• Educated to degree level.
• Computer literate with good experience of Microsoft Office, Email and Internet.
• Experience working in the Marine/Shipping/Offshore Industries.
• Must be assertive and be able to communicate accurately and concisely, whilst having strong analytical, planning, co-ordination and effective time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize, learn quickly and develop in a fast moving, pressurized, international environment
• Proactive approach to problem solving and multi-tracking.
Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, all CVs must be submitted in English.