A Servimafa RH, Empresa de Consultoria de Recursos Humanos, com um posicionamento estratégico no mercado e com provas dadas a nível de Recrutamento Especializado, recruta para empresa cliente:
Gestor de Recursos Humanos (M/F)
•To resource a growing local organization
•To design local human organization in cooperation with the client HR Global Management;
•To proactively recommend and implement improvements in order to have the best people and organization in order to deliver client business objectives;
•To ensure quality succession plans and growth opportunities to associates, keeping their engagement as well as retaining best performers;
•To implement, communicate and manage Policies, Practices and Procedures, in order to improve associates well being;
•To Benchmark with similar companies in Angola or abroad, in order to lead to continuous improvement and change policy;
•To provide independent advice/coaching for Management and support the Local Management Team.
• Angolan Nationality (preferential)
• University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related area;
• High command of English language is a plus;
• Fluency in Portuguese.
• Over 5 years of human resources management, with increasing levels of experience in a medium to large multinational, preferably in multi-cultural environments;
• Knowledge of Human Resources related programs, processes, tools, policies and guidelines and their application to complex organizational issues;
• Highly proficient in using MS Office such as Word, Excel, Power Point and on-line human resources applications;
• Knowledge of organizational concepts, including: team management, organizational design, resource utilization and workforce planning;
• Human Resources generalist skills, including staffing, performance management, compensation, benefits, organizational consulting change management, and training.
Personal and leadership skills
• Ability to contribute to the business growth as the expert business partner in people and organizational issues;
• Open, honest and direct communicator;
• Customer focus, both internal and external, enhancing the company as the best-preferred employer in the market and good corporate citizen;
• Ability to deliver results meeting people goals and achieving employee satisfaction;
• Excellent negotiation and conflict management dealing with sensitive employee relation’s issues, while recognizing the sensitivities of cultural differences;
• High energy and a ‘can do’ attitude, creating a positive culture in the company;
• Understanding of and experience in monitoring and positively impacting corporate culture;
• The new Human Resources Manager will have to have leadership skills in order to drive strategic people initiatives and programs through the organization and mobilize the management team to excel in the successful execution of people strategies.
Se esta proposta de emprego lhe interessar, por favor, envie com a máxima brevidade o seu CV (Formato Europass), com foto, para o e-mail:
Responda directamente para o e-mail referido em cima, ou será automaticamente excluído da nossa selecção.
A fotografia anexada ao currículo é também muito importante.
Ao responder ao anúncio coloque no assunto de e-mail a que função se candidata, que no caso seria “Gestor de Recursos Humanos”