Servimafa RH is looking for a client, this profile:
LUBRICANT MAKETING & TRAINING COORDINATOR - Luanda
Work Area: Luanda
Main purpose of Job:
- Lead as Lubricant Product Manager the implementation of Lubricant portfolio and customer value proposition in Angola supporting Commercial Teams across B2B & Retail segments which drive very much customer satisfaction, and business profitability to deliver volume, margin, cost, EBITDA targets;
- Develop and implement client Lubricants technical training programme, including training models, product technical information and brochures fit for purpose for each B2B and Retail segments, supporting Commercial Teams and technical experts in providing on the job training. Focal point of training programme and technical material of client lubricants with Fuchs and Global team;
- Drive the development of Lube Service Centre with local suppliers for training, communication material and technical information and develop partnership with specialized laboratories for oil analysis, and sales campaign for Lubes, in line with Retail B&C team, to secure client Lubricant will be a top of mind brand in Angola to stimulate customer purchase behavior across all B2B and Retail segments;
- Drive execution all local Brand & Communication activities for Puma Lubricants, including client Branding Launching, market and customer research, marketing calendar (promotions) sales campaign, uniforms, retail outlets merchandising, point of sale communication, media channels in line with Global Brand & Communication guidelines;
- Interface with local Advertising Agency, supplies for training, events, media, merchandising materials, contractors and global teams in B2B, Lubes and Fuchs;
• Achieve Top Mind position of the client Lubricant Brand in Angola marketplace driving purchase behavior, market share growth and business profitability
• Develop an effective Lubricant Training Programme and communication material focused on target customer audience per segments to support sales teams to sell more to existing customers and sell to new customers.
• Be cost effective and produce highest outcome with marketing investments
Education & Experience:
• 3 to 5 years in Retail Sales or Marketing FMCG - Degree required Marketing, Business, bilingual (Portuguese & English), MS Office, negotiation skills, strong communication and presentation skills, project management skills. Training plan coordination experience (content).
If you gather the required skills and you think you are up to the challenge, send your detailed CV (format Europass) and photo to:
with "LUBRICANT MAKETING & TRAINING COORDINATOR" reference.