Servimafa RH is looking for a client, this profile:
Land Inspector - Luanda
Work Area: Luanda
Main purpose of Job:
To assist the NPM in:
• Research of private and administrative lands well located for our business with a good forecast of sales all over the entire territory and meet the targets defined by NP manager: objective: to be present on the main roads with good traffic and in the main cities.
• Checking of the accuracy of the documentations before proposing a land for acquisition
• Preparation of the administrative work going with the acquisition of plots (raising files for the various licenses, and the Right of Surface…), follow-up of the files in the administration, getting the due licenses and approvals.
• Transmission of all invoices related to the land purchase and the documentation process, checking of the invoices and follow-up of the payments
• Supervision of the filing for each land
• Localization of the possible client lands (properties and prospects), stations and Competitors’ stations on Google Earth
• Getting aware of all rules and regulations linked to station construction (what is allowed and what is forbidden)
• Building of a good relationship with the administrations and the local Governments for land allocation, follow-up of the letters sent to the administration to solicit lands.
• Being aware of any change in the city/roads related to our business (retail)
• Making a close follow-up of the Cities Master Plans to be in line with the development of the cities
• Submission of regular activity reports to NPM
If you gather the required skills and you think you are up to the challenge, send your detailed CV (format Europass) and photo to:
with "Land inspector" reference.