Servimafa RH is looking for a client, this profile:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – Bulk Fuels & Lubricants - Luanda
Work Area: Luanda
Main purpose of Job:
- Prospect key customers and drive led generation process through an opportunity pipeline management approach of customer acquisition (e.g. SPANCOP = Suspect, Prospect, Approach, Negotiate, Contract, Order, and Payment) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), which drive very much customer satisfaction, and company profitability.
- Manage key accounts of existing B2B & Lubes customers to deliver volume, margin, cost, EBITDA targets of Bulk Fuels and Lubricants (client Lubricants product line and local specialties) in line with local & Global B2B Plans
- Manage and negotiate contracts, customer account receivables, debits and price/discount execution and investments deals and internal interface with supply & logistic teams, customer service centre, finance, marketing, legal.
- Build effective relationships with local market stakeholders (government, industry, class associations) to develop business opportunities and monitor and mapping competitors movement in the sales area.
• Establish significant relationships with key industry stakeholders
• Sense of urgency to convert prospects customers into key accounts under structure CRM approach
• Deliver volume, margin, cost , EBITDA and return of investment targets by quarter
Education & Experience:
• >5 years in sales preferable with B2B environment (Industry, Transport, Oil Products & Lubricants background), Degree required Engineering, Marketing, Business, bilingual (Portuguese & English), MS Office, strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
If you gather the required skills and you think you are up to the challenge, send your detailed CV (format Europass) and photo to:
with "KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – Bulk Fuels & Lubricants " reference.