Servimafa RH is looking for a client, this profile:
B2B & LUBES SALES MANAGER - Luanda
Work Area: Luanda
- Drive and coach the Sales organization to deliver volume, margin, cost, EBITDA network targets of Bulk Fuels and lubricants (Client Lubricants product line and local specialties) in line with local & Global B2B Plans
- Lead the management of existing B2B & Lubes customer accounts and led generation of prospect an customer acquisition and relationship process e.g. SPANCOP (suspect, Prospect, Approach, Negotiate, Contract, Order, Payment) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) which drive very much customer satisfaction, and company profitability.
- Manage and negotiate contracts for key accounts, and supervise customer account receivables, debits and price execution through sales team and internal interfaces with supply & logistic teams, finance, marketing, legal.
- Build effective relationships with local market stakeholders (government, industry, class associations) to develop business opportunities
Direct reports (project phasing): 8 Sales Rep, 2 Sales Support
• Establish significant relationships with retailers and dealers, and other industry stakeholders
• Deliver volume, margin, cost , EBITDA and return of investment targets
• Grow, recruit and manage and coach a diverse team of 2-10 people towards the company’s goals
Education & Experience:
• 5 to 7 years in B2B environment (Industry, Transport, Oil Products) preferable with Lubricants background - Degree required, bilingual (Portuguese & English), IT systems, negotiation skills, leadership competences in managing people.
If you gather the required skills and you think you are up to the challenge, send your detailed CV (format Europass) and photo to:
with "B2B & LUBES SALES MANAGER" reference.